really, its the little things that make me happy.
- when a great song comes up on pandora
- seeing something silly (cars with mustaches?)
- walks with friends
- waking up to sunshine coming in my window
- eating delicious food
- making my bed
- crossing things off my to do list
- posting a blog and hearing that people actually like reading it
and oh so many more!
so if this is all true, why don’t i do these things more often? most of these things are SO FREAKING easy for me to do.. but a lot of the time i’m too damn lazy! it takes so much less effort to watch a Top Chef Marathon than it does to make dinner.. but dinner makes me feel better. Do you ever find yourself shying away from the things you KNOW make you happy.. just out of laziness? (or am I the only procrastinating bastard out there?!?)